cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my Canadian Buyer Located?

I have a GSP buyer from Canada. 

I like to know where my packages are going, especially international package. I like to keep track, it just fascinates me.

I used to be able to go to the Packing Slip and see the address of the buyer. Now all I see is the GSP 

Erlanger KY address. 
Is there any way to see the Canadian city and/or providence?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Where is my Canadian Buyer Located?

presuming you are not in managed payments, maybe, you could check the paypal payment details for the buyers address

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@estatesalequeen;

Once the package has been processed at the GSP depot in KY, it will be given an international tracking number, which you can track here:

GSP tracking

Once it arrives in Canada, it will be handed over to Canada Post for final delivery, and will be given a Canada Post tracking number. At that point, there will be a link on the GSP tracking page that allows you to track it on Canada Post.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Takes over 10 days to be processed in Kentucky right now, used to be 2-3 days. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

You can see the buyers actual address in your paypal payment page.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@selvon2006 wrote:

You can see the buyers actual address in your paypal payment page.

Not when the purchase is being shipped GSP. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

That's why my seller says delivered.  I tell him yes, to Kentucky, but after that nothing. No Global tracking number was issued so somebody made an oops.  It was delivered July 4th and I have started a INR. 

All my other GSP's (3) are tracking right to Canada. They all get shipped to Pitney Bowes in Canada, there they get labeled again with a Canada Post tracking number.  They see three tracking numbers in the end.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply