cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What shipping service has tracking number that starts with TESTUS?

An ebay seller in korea gave me  tracking number that starts with TESTUSxxxxxxx. The part before says "17track" but I've tried both the number and the full code with the testus part in the 17track website and it says no number is recognized.  I've googled and can't find what service this is supposed to be.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: What shipping service has tracking number that starts with TESTUS?

I've been on the 17Track website tracking items shipped from EU countries and have never seen anything like the " testus" prefix ahead of the number. Could be specific to Korean postal service tracking... I'm not sure.

I've also noticed over time that 17track is not terribly reliable and says that the number is unavailable or awaiting update,  right up until the item arrives at my door. So, you may still be in the clear, as frustrating as that may sound.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I've been on the 17Track website tracking items shipped from EU countries and have never seen anything like the " testus" prefix ahead of the number. Could be specific to Korean postal service tracking... I'm not sure.

I've also noticed over time that 17track is not terribly reliable and says that the number is unavailable or awaiting update,  right up until the item arrives at my door. So, you may still be in the clear, as frustrating as that may sound.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

...They also have a rating of 1.5 stars and rank 214th overall among shippers.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply