cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's up with US sellers sending to US buyers taking over a week to send the item after winning?

What's up with people waiting so long to ship an item. If you don't have time to sell and ship, don't sell for godsakes.

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: What's up with US sellers sending to US buyers taking over a week to send the item after winning

"if a trs is not sending it within 1 day then yes you have a claim".  There are MANY sellers like myself who are TRS sellers but we choose not to have 1 day shipping or 30 day returns.  I have a "up to 3 day" handling time and I have a no return policy.  If a buyer wants 1 day handling they need to look for that TRS+ badge on the listing.  If it isn't there don't expect that seller to ship within 1 day or expect that they have a 30 day return policy.

Message 31 of 35
latest reply

Re: What's up with US sellers sending to US buyers taking over a week to send the item after winning

@kathycollections1215 wrote:
but if a trs is not sending it within 1 day than yes you have a claim,

I hope someday people responding to posts in these forums will understand the difference between TRS and TRS+. TRS sellers can specify any handling time they want. A TRS+ listing must ship within 1 business day.

And what kind of "claim" can someone file against a seller if they have a delay and ship a TRS+ purchase on the second day? The buyer can ding the DSR stars; eBay records the delay against the seller's on-time tracking upload %. But please tell us about this "claim".

Message 32 of 35
latest reply

It just happened to me again. The post office lost another package. Yeah, right!

Message 33 of 35
latest reply

Many rural areas have the post office only open from 9-12 noon when many sellers have jobs. My daughter's post office is like that and only takes package on Saturday and they do not p/u packags from a seller's home. Perhaps you need to be a little tolerant and understand they might be reasons. Is it a life crisis event if things don't arrive in a day or two.

Message 34 of 35
latest reply

Forgot to add something Shipping time depends on where one ships from. I live in Hawaii and it takes 30 DAYS for parcel select or media but Ebay and the post office refuse to admit this.

Message 35 of 35
latest reply