cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Happened to eBay Taking UPS and FedEx Label Costs Immediately?

I was sure we received an email stating Sep 1st, 2023 eBay was going to start taking UPS and FedEx shipping label costs out at the time of label production.   I am all for this and wish they would.  Sometimes we wait weeks before those costs are removed and it becomes cumbersome to manage cash in and out.

Any Thought ?

Thanks,

Pete

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I looked back and don't see an email like that from eBay. I thought UPS and FedEx were charged when the label was actually used. (Yes... making it cumbersome for you.) Hmmm... 🤔

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

There's been an announcement about it on the eBay shipping label page for the last week or so, I don't recall if it states a start date.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Yes, I believe you are right.  I now remember it was an embedded notice on the ship page. I swear it stated Sept 1..... and I am sure I received that header in August and then it went away.  I was happy with that change and never gave it a second thought.  Since you and others have seen it too...... it's obviously coming.

Thanks

Pete

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

YEP.... that's it.

Thank You

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Like the idea but, for small sellers or people who don't list and sell often, I don't see any announcement in the Fall update on this. Maybe I have to check my settings, but also don't see anything in messages either. Good or bad, another rollout that really doesn't receive much attention till users have questions because there was no announcement, and someone is hit in the face with it. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply