cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watchers?

Ebay will show you your daily tally of views but not for watchers. Is there a reason for this? Not quite sure what the big secret is as to when and how many watchers there are at any given time period. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Watchers?

@fastkc 

A bit confused... you want a running list of how many Watchers you had daily  on an item that's listed now?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

You can set up a column in Active Listings, Sellers Hub to show you the number of current watchers for each item.  I don't that find info particularly helpful but it is available.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Basically yes. Just as you can see your views go up and down. Would like to see if I've added any new watchers. Particularly if I would send out offers so I'm not sending out offers to the say 3 watchers I've already sent out. Can't figure out why we aren't able to view the dates of new watchers. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

"Ebay will show you your daily tally of views but not for watchers. Is there a reason for this?"

I don't know if eBay has a reason for not showing you what you ask for:  "your daily tally of . . . watchers."

However:  Can you accept the possibility that there might be No Watchers on any of your listings?   Ever?

Do you want (need?) to know this number so that you can send reduced-price offers to those watchers?
Would you send a reduced-price offer to every one of your watchers?

I'm kind of thinking I might want to "watch" one or two of your current listings, just to see if you send me an offer.
Are you aware that a watcher who receives an offer from you may still choose not to buy the watched item?

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Particularly if I would send out offers so I'm not sending out offers to the say 3 watchers I've already sent out.

@fastkc 

I can address this point. If you've already sent an Offer to a Watcher, the system won't allow you to send one to them again.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Thank you for the information mtgraves. I wasn't sure how that worked. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

As I mentioned I would like to see when 'watcher's' are coming aboard to my listings. If I make I change to my listing or description I would like to see how that affects my watchers. Again, what is the big deal to see trending watchers?

Not sure what you mean by "No Watchers on any of your listings?  Ever?" 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply