cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used mobile (supposed new)

Hi, I bought new iPhone 7 (as per ads) and when I got it I found it is not new device because the screen is pale, home bottom is not placed and there many problems with network signal.

i checked it with apple support team and they confirmed that is not new mobile. The main problem that I’m outside states and will come back on first of March and eBay closed my return case because of I didn’t shipping back till 23 Jan , although I asked them to wait my until come back home.

no body hear me about that and case closed. How can I return back device again and get my money?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Because eBay closed your case, you must now contact PayPal for assistance. You should do this as soon as possible.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@ahyou-7 wrote:

How can I return back device again and get my money?

PayPal gives you 180 days after the date of purchase to return an item that is defective, or misrepresented.   You can open a case there.

That should work for you.  Another course of action is to file a charge-back with your debit or credit card company, assuming you used one of those for payment.  Typically, you have at least 2-3 months after purchase to do this.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply