cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS tracking

Hello!

Anyone else having problems with USPS tracking besides me? Up until this week, I could see USPS delivery updates via Ebay by uploading the tracking number, but for the past 2 weeks I can no longer track. The problem with this is that I can't track international packages on the USPS website, so it was a big help to be able to track them crosswise on Ebay. If anyone has information on why Ebay does not display the USPS information I would appreciate it.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

USPS tracking

Not sure if same problem or unrelated, but if your packages are from outside the USA, I've heard that they decided (together with a bunch of other countries) to stop providing tracking information on tracked packages. They can but may not, and there's nothing you can do. This is a HUGE deal and I'm surprised it hasn't exploded already. It makes for super easy claims from buyers who have received their package when the tracking information is never going to show that.

Here's what Hongkong Post told me the other day, when I enquired about a tracking status:

quote starts

As replied by United States Post, the item was delivered on 27 March 2023.

In general, processing and delivery information of mail at the destination is supplied by the destination postal administration. According to the international postal operation arrangements of the Universal Postal Union, postal administrations are not bound to release processing and delivery information of registered mail. Major overseas destinations, including the USA, Canada, the Netherlands, Germany and Australia, have ceased to provide tracking information of registered mail.

quote ends

So they ask you to pay for tracking and then tell you they are not going to track it. Hard to believe it's not a humourous sketch.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

USPS tracking

@sanba-9443   u can track int'l packages from these links>

https://www.trackmyshipment.co/shipment-tracking

https://parcelsapp.com/en

Message 3 of 3
latest reply