cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS lost package en route to Global Shipping Program

So the package left the USPS Regional Origin Facility and hasn't updated in a week. If this was a normal sale I'd just send the buyer another one and not worry about it, but because it's going to the eBay shipping hub I could see problems with that. 

How should I deal with this?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Not an uncommon time amount for items shipping Ground Advantage- is that how you shipped?

What date did you ship it out?

Even Priority sometimes 'lags' at a facility for a week. I would just 'wait' a bit longer. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yes, shipped it Ground Advantage on 10/11, and the last tracking update was on 10/11. Basically I want to be ready for when the buyer contacts me, but I don't want my solutions to be contrary to policy or whatever. So much for my break from eBay, lol. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@wiper_haus 

You stated that you had shipped your item to the eBay shipping hub.

If USPS Tracking indicates that your package was received at the eBay International Shipping hub, this is no longer your problem:  according to the new regulations regarding the eBay International Shipping service, once your package has been accepted by the eBay International Shipping hub, it becomes 100% eBay's responsibility.

So -- does USPS Tracking indicate that your package was successfully delivered to the eBay International Shipping hub?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply