cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS Shipping Delays

We are experiencing major shipping delays through USPS. Common throughout USA. Especially Birmingham, AL and Atlanta, GA. Mail sitting at these locations for days, sometimes weeks. Priority Mail! Many large packages are not even getting a Scan in Birmingham, AL. They get an acceptance scan and days later show up at destination office without getting any type of Scan in Bham. We ship same day most of time. Always within next business day. Considering leaving USPS ( shipped for 24 years) for Fed Ex & UPS. Can't take the bad reputation for a FAILING USPS

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

USPS Shipping Delays

USPS is at its lowest in my opinion as of lately. Many of my Ground advantage items are getting a acceptance scan but then no other scans until I open a case and some get moving again. Dejoy has really screwed it up. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

USPS Shipping Delays

USPS are upgrading systems in Georgia, Texas and Virginia per the person in charge of the USPS.

And rather than making it better it has made it worse and Congress is looking into it.

Extending shipping time on items for sale might work...and still ship same day....which I do....does give me feedbacks such as I shipped fast even though I have 3-5 business days for shipping.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

USPS Shipping Delays

Good advice. I just hate upping the handling time because it seems to always adversely affect my sales. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply