Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[USPS] Package went back and forth???

[USPS] Package went back and forth???

Have a look at the attachment, it's supposed to be in the UK

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: [USPS] Package went back and forth???

Bonkers!

I have had this happen before when I sent a priority package to Hungary. It was bounced all over the place and at one point the tracking showed it at customs processing near the customers post office, then a few days later it showed as being back in the USA, where it sat for a week. It took about  three weeks total. The buyer was really laid-back about the whole thing and told me to relax because he buys a lot from the USA and has seen this happen to his packages.

I have no explanation for you but it looks like it was mailed recently so give it a few days and it will pop up somewhere soon!

Oh, I just noticed you are in Hong Kong, you are drop-shipping from the USA?

ON VACATION
GONE FISHING
BACK AT 6
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Grrr the seller says he won't heLp me contact USPS... Im living in the uk now so I'm not in Hong Kong 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Oh also, yesterday it says it has just departed a transfer airport at London again......

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Wow!  I've had several packages that bounced all over the USA inexplicably and, for no apparent reason at all, had a layover for a week somewhere (often Memphis, who knows why) but I've never seen anything logging extra airmiles over the Atlantic!  Hope your package arrives safely and in the right place.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Hope so.. any reason on why it happened twice?

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

None that I know of.  And it has actually happened with maybe four packages in the past two years.  It has also happened with something that I purchased.  The world is full of very strange and mysterious forces, especially when it comes to shipping.  Cat Wink

Message 7 of 7
latest reply