cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Void Duplicate USPS Shipping Label

Hello - I am trying to void a duplicate USPS shipping label I created last week.  The procedure has changed since I did this last many moons ago.  My remote printer did not print so I thought I had just reprinted when in fact I had created a new label with another tracking number.  Just noticed it today as I was checking shipments that two labels were created.  Only one was used on the package of course.  The package has been delivered and is showing delivered on both tracking numbers (must be tied to the item number by eBay).  When am I charged for a label?  When I print or when Post Office scans?  Want to clean this up to avoid the duplicate charge.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@kare-enterprises wrote:

When am I charged for a label?  When I print or when Post Office scans?

On eBay, your PayPal account is charged when you buy the label.

Hello - I am trying to void a duplicate USPS shipping label I created last week.  Want to clean this up to avoid the duplicate charge.

Get on it while you still have time.  According to eBay policies:  "You have 5 days to void a USPS shipping label that you printed on eBay, and it can take up to 21 days for USPS to approve or reject the refund. If it's approved, you'll receive an email that your PayPal account was refunded"

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Tried that - today is the 5th day and it is not giving me that option.....

Message 3 of 3
latest reply