cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking not updating

Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with their tracking info not being updated on ebay.  I've got one that shows as being delivered 8/24 on the USPS site, but still showing in transit with the latest update being on 8/23 on ebay.  Also have several others that are lagging behind several days on ebay, but showing plenty of updates on USPS.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Tracking not updating

I just posted this in a separate thread with the same issue of tracking info not being updated.

"I have the same return issue.  Used a return label provided by Ebay and sent the item off, due to be delivered to seller today.  Item cannot be marked shipped in return detail because label is already in Ebay's system.  I received an email stating I have until the 29th to ship the item, that I've already shipped. Will Ebay's return system recognize their return label (tracking number) once it's received by the seller today?  It hasn't recognized the tracking number as being in transit.  It is in the USPS system with tracking history. "

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Tracking not updating

my tracking is updated and scanned in on time and the morons at ebay are claiming that its not and lowered my tracking validated on time dsr

fuming

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Tracking not updating

Basic information should be accurate, timely & reliable but on eBay information that appears unfortunately sometimes does not reflect reality.

It's best to visit the carrier's web site.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Tracking not updating

Same here. Returned yesterday and already three scans on the usps website but nothing on eBay. On eBay, it looks like I haven’t even sent it back yet.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply