cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking not showing up on sold listings

The last 2 items i sold the tracking is not showing up on the sold list. When I click on add tracking, it shows the tracking number already, it is just not showing up on the list of sold items.  The funny thing is that the tracking number was on one of the items earlier, but then it went away. I buy labels from Pirate Ship. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Tracking not showing up on sold listings

I saw that behavior the other day.  Sometimes information is slow to cross pages like that.  Sometimes just a quick hit of the refresh button will do the trick, others, logging out and in, finally, restarting everything.  If all that fails, wait a while and check again.

I don't think it's anything to worry about if it shows the tracking number on your item.  YMMV.  All Best!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Came here to look for this. Same here! Pirate Ship also.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Still happening, the tracking is not showing up on the sold listings. If you go to add tracking, it is there, but does not show up on the sold listing side.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I just got done chatting with Pirate Ship, they are transmitting the tracking number to Ebay, but for some reason Ebay is not posting on the sold listing, at least not on the sold listing section. 

You can enter the tracking number manually, but first you have to delete it, and then put it back in. Then it will show up.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply