cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Envelopes not showing as shipped except for first item paid for in multiple sales.

I now have freaking 6 big dings for Uploaded but no tracking with multiple sales of postage stamps or trading cards bought by same customer but paid for separately. eBay even has a copy tracking feature and it is there on the multiples but only the first one that I print a label from updates.

I have never had this issue in all the years of printing labels via eBay, not even on 1st class. My sales are dead and my 6 dings this last month brings me to a 91%. I have always been a top rated seller. These items were shipped within 24 hours and the ding is just for NO TRACKING OR DELIVERY PROVIDED. It IS there on the item  order info where that I printed the label from but not for any of the other items order areas if customers decided to buy more after a payment. Lots of customers say they are forced to pay immediately for fixed price (I do not add that but I think eBay just overrules us and makes them pay immediately.

So even though ALL have the same tracking numbers in each combined order are there and the same, only the one I print the label from works. The copy and paste is useless.

How can we even be help responsible much less accountable for eBay not linking the tracking numbers together for combined order. 

I called today and of course the agent could not help and the escalated agents are now only taking emails from the original agent and will email us back. Since them I have had the my seller rating is at risk and to do something about it, hahah! WHAT hand deliver across the country because it is totally out of seller's control what gets scanned. 

If this is happening to me it is happening to a lot of others as I am only selling off some old cards I had and stamps my mother in law in the UK collected. Most are $1 to $5 and I appreciated eBay's adding this less expensive shipping method, but it might not be worth it. I even got a shipping ding for the price of shipping on one of these that are what, about the same as a stamp and I buy light cardboard envelopes for safe shipping and a ding on 75 cents or whatever the shipping was? Haha! I just give up on here after 20 years. Whenever I think it hits rock bottom it gets worse. 

Your seller performance status is at risk in the US.

Current seller level

Top Rated
As of Sep 20, 2022

If we evaluated you today

Your seller level would be Above Standard

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0