cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Envelope Shipping Label

Getting an error, "Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label." when trying to print a standard envelope shipping label.  Is anyone else experienceing this?  

Reloaded page, tried again.  Rebooted, same issue.  

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Yes, many others are running into this. There is a site wide tech ticket. Contact customer service and ask them to add your account to ALERT14466

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thanks.  I didnt see anything browsing the community.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

They gave me the reference number INC000005507047 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@mcucinella wrote:

Getting an error, "Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label." when trying to print a standard envelope shipping label.  Is anyone else experienceing this?  

Reloaded page, tried again.  Rebooted, same issue.  

Good morning @mcucinella. Per our shipping team: "Our Shipping Product team is working on a long term solution for this issue.  In the meantime, the workaround is for the seller to enter dimensions of 11 X 6 X 1 in order for eBay Standard Envelope to appear as a service option."

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Anyone figure out a combination to bring up the ebay standard as shipping option?

Couldn't get this "the workaround is for the seller to enter dimensions of 11 X 6 X 1 in order for eBay Standard Envelope to appear as a service option." to work.  It automatically sets weight to 3 ounces and still no Ebay Standard envelope.  

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Your workaround "in the meantime" doesnt even work. Same thing. No matter WHAT I DO

Message 7 of 7
latest reply