cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Envelope Shipping Label

Getting an error, "Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label." when trying to print a standard envelope shipping label.  Is anyone else experienceing this?  

Reloaded page, tried again.  Rebooted, same issue.  

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Standard Envelope Shipping Label

Yes, many others are running into this. There is a site wide tech ticket. Contact customer service and ask them to add your account to ALERT14466

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thanks.  I didnt see anything browsing the community.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

They gave me the reference number INC000005507047 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@mcucinella wrote:

Getting an error, "Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label." when trying to print a standard envelope shipping label.  Is anyone else experienceing this?  

Reloaded page, tried again.  Rebooted, same issue.  

Good morning @mcucinella. Per our shipping team: "Our Shipping Product team is working on a long term solution for this issue.  In the meantime, the workaround is for the seller to enter dimensions of 11 X 6 X 1 in order for eBay Standard Envelope to appear as a service option."

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Anyone figure out a combination to bring up the ebay standard as shipping option?

Couldn't get this "the workaround is for the seller to enter dimensions of 11 X 6 X 1 in order for eBay Standard Envelope to appear as a service option." to work.  It automatically sets weight to 3 ounces and still no Ebay Standard envelope.  

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Your workaround "in the meantime" doesnt even work. Same thing. No matter WHAT I DO

Message 7 of 7
latest reply