cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping

I sold 16 pairs of earrings and want to ship it one package, how do a label for that ?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Shipping

Did the buyer pay shipping for each one?  If so, you should plan on refunding some or ship each one in a package.    Buyers that paid for shipping more than one package expect more than one package. You can make changes to weight and package size before you pay for the label.  Given their small size and weight you might not have to.

There is a buy a shipping label link under selling or you can take the package to the post office and pay there.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Shipping

https://www.ebay.com/ship/labels/seller-hub

go to this page and click this line

Have more orders awaiting shipment? Use the bulk shipping tool.

combine them and choose a method

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Shipping

If you ship 16 pairs of earrings in one package with a tracking number...make sure each and every pair of earrings has that "tracking number". A little bit of work but safe in the long run.

Some buyers might say they got one pair of earrings because tracking just showed a tracking for one item.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Shipping

Highlight each items box and then at the top, print shipping labels.   Should take you to a page where you can combine purchases 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Shipping

If you have the approval of your buyer to do that then go ahead, but I wouldn't without it. If I buy 16 individual listings I expect 16 individual packages unless I told the seller otherwise. Make sure you enter the same tracking number for each listing or the buyer can claim they only received one pair of earrings or however many shows delivered.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply