cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping two orders together in one box

I haven’t done this for a while and wanted to verify that I am doing this right in case something has changed.

I have two orders that need to be shipped to the same buyer. Is there a way to combine the packing slip with both orders together? If I have to do both separate, do I just upload the same tracking to the second order?

Thanks everyone!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Shipping two orders together in one box

Hey @amybethshouse. If you go to the bulk shipping page you'll see an option at the top to combine orders per buyer. That will automatically upload the same tracking number to both transactions.

If you purchase a single label tied to only one order then you will have to manually add the tracking number to the second transaction.

combine.png

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Sorry for everything in one paragraph. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Yes both orders get the same tracking number.  Keep in mind if it costs less to ship the buyer often expects to get that back and can get feedback nasty at times.   It they were free shipping, no worries.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for your help! 
it was free shipping, but I would have refunded if I had saved money combining. I can see why a buyer could get mad if you don’t. I would too if I was the buyer.

Thanks again!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Hey @amybethshouse. If you go to the bulk shipping page you'll see an option at the top to combine orders per buyer. That will automatically upload the same tracking number to both transactions.

If you purchase a single label tied to only one order then you will have to manually add the tracking number to the second transaction.

combine.png

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thank you. I forgot all about bull shipping. It’s not often I get more than one order from a buyer. 

I appreciate the help from both of you!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply