cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping to freight forwarder ?

Two separate accounts just purchased over 1k + of apple products from me. They are both using similar names, such as ( real life name Ivan Simon**a ) eBay username bioSh**p, with the other being ( real life name Nataliia Zoloto*****a ) eBay username Ivan*** . Though both are using the same freight forwarder, and both purchased within minutes (all of my apple stock various items). Am i being paranoid? What can I do?

Forgot to mention. Read multiple threads of the same issue of people utilizing this same address of buying apple products and claiming they received a empty box. 

Address: 171 Edgemoor rd

Wilmington DE 19809-9001

I have only sold to the US in the most recent years due to a similar situation, my listing are only available to be sold/shipped within the US.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I would cancel due to address if it was me.

Any DE address is always suspicious, then add Apple products and the short amount of time between sales.

Better safe than sorry!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Personally, I've shipped using Freight Forwarders before and those sales all went off without a hitch. Good luck.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Do buyers have feedback? Do buyers have past similar purchases? Are buyers rather new? 

You can check "buyer ID" to see what country these items are going to.

Is the "number" next to the name the same or different....it will be on the address part where it's going.

And can you afford to lose 1K? You are only responsible for items going to the Delaware address.

However, usually buyers complain where is my item...its taking too long to get to me..

And...my problem in the past....I notice my last item that went to Delaware "freight forward" in October is still open...stating "moving through network"..."Your package will arrive later than expected...but is still on its way...It is currently in transit to the next facility"....Ocober 20,2023.....Am I covered with tracking? Don't know if I am covered with tracking in Delaware since it doesn't say "delivered". However, my buyer gave me positive feedback so I got a "honest buyer".

Would I cancel these transactions due to address? I sure would.

If these items do not get scanned in Delaware as delivered...will you be covered? Can't get an answer to that.

Maybe someone here can answer that...

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I would contact eBay US-based CS on social media @tysayler and report suspected fraud.

I ship to freight forwarders all the time, and usually tell sellers to ship as they're required per policy. But in this case I believe your concern is justified.

Send a DM to one of eBay's social CS teams: ebayforbusiness on facebook, ebayforsellers on insta, askebay on X

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi all, thanks for the replies. I contacted eBay customer support and mentioned that the buyers are utilizing a freight fowarding address, though they are selling stuff from the Ukraine. They did say that regardless if it's a freight forwarding address I have to ship... but they said I DO NOT have to ship the items due to Ukraine being at war as items are being stolen, mishandled or being lost.

Thanks!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply