cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping package details

Just today I noticed that I don't have the ability to select package details (dimensions, weight, etc.) I have noticed this on multiple individual items that I sold yesterday and today.  It doesn't look like I can select package details on either the mobile app or on full website, using my phone. I have never had this problem before. Anyone else notice this? 1-9-2024

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Shipping package details

It works for me on my desktop using the latest version of Firefox.

The mobile apps for Android and IOS are unique.

Your mobile browser may have little in common with any desktop browser.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@joesnbay 

Does your shipping page say "basic shipping" at the top? If so look for an edit link next to where it says "package details" Also look for a switch to advanced shipping link to change to the full shipping page.

lisa5768
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Me too. I have called twice and think it's fixed and then it's back to the problem again. For example, I don't have the option to see how much other methods of shipping would be. In my case I had a lady who wanted to buy 4 dinner plates. When she went to check out it quoted her $80. I  not able to change it. The tech support instructed me to go to shipping policy and 'opt out". It helped, but then it resorted back to the old problem. I need help with this. Janet

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Correct.  When I fired up my computer at home to use the desktop site, then it worked fine.  Hopefully, whatever the issue is with the app, it will be fixed soon.  Thank you for the replies.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply