cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping options not showing

In our store, it is only showing one shipping methods for buyers. But when I edit a listing, and click on "edit" under "shipping policy", it is showing the 3 shipping methods we want to use. This seems to be true for all of our listings. Any ideas how I can get all three showing again? Thanks.

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

It's not a glitch, it's a deliberate eBay policy: eBay chooses which of your options are "best" and won't show others.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Showing-Buyers-the-Best-Shipping-Options/ba-p/29886668

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

What shipping methods appear may be dependent on what zip code your buyers use to calculate shipping.

eBay will hide certain shipping methods if those methods are more expensive and if they have the same estimated delivery date as a cheaper method. In practice, this means that as a seller looking at your own items, you will likely only see your first or most inexpensive shipping method unless you use a zip code across the country to make the calculation.

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Thank you so much!
So what do we do if a buyer wants to have the item shipped 2 day, etc and it's not listed as an option for them?

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Thank you for this! I searched and searched and didn't find this one. Wondering how we can offer a buyer 2 day shipping when they ask for it when it doesn't show?

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

Even though a buyer might not see all of  the options when they are just looking at your listings, they should see all of them when they go to check out.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Thank you, I just signed in under my personal account to test it but I there were no options for additional shipping methods either in cart or at checkout.

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

That's odd.   This is what I see when I put one of your items in my cart and went to check out.

choices in checkout.jpg

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

Very odd; when I go to that listing, I am shown the first two services, with the same two estimated delivery dates, but I am not shown FedEx 2 day. I'm on the east coast.

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Thank you for doing that!!!
That is odd. I put the same item in my cart (under my personal account) and get this. I wonder if it has to do with how far we are from the sellers locations since I'm at the same place while you are in Montana.

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

You are on the opposite side of the country than us, you would think it would show all options for you.

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

I see this is a better way to attach that image.

ebay-shipping.jpg

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

Thank you for the link, it's hard evidence that eBay has been gaslighting us for years. 

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

You're replying to a thread that's over 2 years old. eBay has officially rescinded that policy.  And since the policy was announced officially, it shouldn't count as "gaslighting."  Are you having a problem with a listing that isn't showing all the options that should be available?

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 15 of 15
latest reply