cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping labels now suddenly printing vertically instead of horizontally

My ebay shipping labels have suddenly decided to start printing vertically instead of horizontally.  Has anyone else experienced this problem today?

I'm using an HP DeskJet 3700 printer but I'm connected to it wirelessly.  I see no way to change the option to print horizontally when I go to print.  Maybe it's time to invest in a thermal imaging printer...

Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

same!! Started this AM!  I have two printers, both won't allow me to fix. 

eBay changed something, change it back!!

Message 2 of 33
latest reply

Same here....was hoping it was just something on my end.  Have not been able to find a way to fix it yet...

Message 3 of 33
latest reply

I have the same problem.  Hope there is a solution soon because I have tried everything.  Both of my printers are doing this.  They are a large size which I can reduce in size but they are sitting vertically with no way to change it.  I can print correctly from my other platform I sell on so I know it's an ebay problem.  What a waste of time. 

Message 4 of 33
latest reply

Same.  Just tried to print, started cussing up a storm, and decided to check here before seeing if I messed something up. 

Message 5 of 33
latest reply

I called ebay and they said they are working on it. I thought it was only me but I guess many people are experiencing this problem. 

I hope they fix it soon because I cannot print labels until then. My labels are two per sheet and this new format does not align. 

Message 6 of 33
latest reply

Yes. Same problem for me.

I print labels on 8.5x11 sheets, split down the middle. I have printed on those sheets for many many years through eBay without an issue.

Now, as of last week, eBay changed the format (for no reason) and they don't print properly. 

I guess they are trying to provide us all with yet another reason to quit. 

Message 7 of 33
latest reply

Same here in OKC!

Message 8 of 33
latest reply

Thanks for all the feedback.  I'm so relieved to know it's not just me!  Hopefully ebay will fix this soon.

Message 9 of 33
latest reply

Thank you for the information!

Message 10 of 33
latest reply

Mine are doing the same thing....

Message 11 of 33
latest reply

This is a issue with eBay. All users are not affected. I have 3 accounts, 1 account the issue is just Fedex, UPS labels, 1 account has no issue and the other only has USPS label issues. The labels are coming out very small to the left side. I put a ticket in this morning. Anyone who is having a issue please call or chat with eBay to let them know so they can fix it quicker. It's a huge inconvenience. 

Message 12 of 33
latest reply

Oh dear Lord !!!
EBAY!!!

TF!

Trying Libre Office Draw right now, what a pain.

Message 13 of 33
latest reply

same. Thankfully I only had to print two labels but I cant seem to fix it. Even changing my printer preferences to horizontal does nothing. I thought the first one was a fluke, so I made sure to preview on the label purchase page. It shows horizontal as it always had but still prints vertically and smaller than usual and oriented to the left of the sheet....regardless of having my settings set to horizontal.

Message 14 of 33
latest reply

What's the best way to let eBay know about this issue? (Link?)

Message 15 of 33
latest reply