cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping delays on USPS

Anyone else noticing shipping delays and a lack of tracking updates on USPS? It started just after New Years and I ship from Southern California. One package wasn't tracked for 5 days after pickup.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Shipping delays on USPS

I ship from San Francisco and anything with tracking is taking forever to get to the buyers.

Plus, I have items not labeled "delivered" in tracking but delivered per buyers feedback. LOL

My items without tracking are taking 4-5 days cross country...thankfully. "Repeat Buyers"

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Yes, as a buyer(Illinois).

And, it was from CA, I do not see it happening on items being delivered to me from other states.

The last 2 items i have purchased that shipped from CA (southern as a matter of fact) showed zero tracking updates-progress for 8 days, and, even then it showed no updates from or in CA(like it was en-route).  I remained patient and did not smash the "did not receive item" button !

Untitled.png

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Thankfully most of my packages have updated tracking and have arrived in a timely manner.

I have two that went to Houston that sat for over a week (before the bad weather.)  I had to open two missing mail claims.  One has been delivered finally... but the other hasn't updated.  I suspect it is still in Houston, sitting in a bin.  Hoping the missing mail search gets it moving again.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Is Missouri City anywhere near Houston? Because I had a parcel that reached there on Jan 12th and didn't get another scan until it left there on the 17th.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

at the click or two of the mouse, my computer tells me

------------------------------------------------------------

Missouri City is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, within the Houston–The Woodlands–Sugar Land metropolitan area. 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Well that explains that then.

Yeah I could of googled, but then what would you do? = )

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@toomuchstuffagain35 wrote:

Well that explains that then.

Yeah I could of googled, but then what would you do? = )

That's it 😂   If you had googled, I would be sitting here with nothing to do 🤣

Message 8 of 8
latest reply