cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping and not being able to print a label if pending payouts are already paid

Stupid stupid stupid is this managed payout thing ebay has going. SElling on here for 10 years and did just fine with paypal. Now, if they pay out your money, you cant print a label if you dont use paypal. So whats the use? I have two labels to print and cant print them because they want connect the checking account in which they send my payouts to to print a label. How dum is that? I cancelled my paypal assuming with the new sytem, I did not need it. Why on earth can you not tke money for a lael out of the same account you pay my pay outs too? I am starting to HATE ebay selling. Will look for other avenues.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Shipping and not being able to print a label if pending payouts are already paid

@dsicountsgalore 

You only have 2 ways to pay for the labels, Pay Pal or Pending Funds.

If you wait until they send the funds to your checking account, you have to use Pay Pal to pay for them.

If you print the shipping labels while the payment is pending, you won't have any problems.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I agree. Since we were forced to provide a checking account for ebay to send payouts, why can't ebay use that same checking account to pay for things. Oh, because that would make good business sense to have income and expenses all running through one account...

Message 3 of 3
latest reply