cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Options on Listing Page

Why am I no longer seeing all the shipping options under shipping section of the listing page?  I am doing a listing and wanted to use a Padded Flat Rate Priority Envelope but it isn't in the options.  I noticed a lot of the options are missing including Small Flat Rate Priority Box.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Shipping Options on Listing Page

eBay's wacky programmers have recently introduced a completely unnecessary hoop to jump through for sellers who want to use Priority Mail flat rate packaging: Sellers must enter specific package dimensions which correspond to the dimensions of the flat rate package. This is what member wastingtime101 wrote about the situation:

eBay made an unannounced change related to setting up listings with certain types of packaging. When package dimensions entered exceed eBay's programmed dimensions, eBay will not show you those shipping options when setting up your listing.

To access these services, enter the following package dimensions:

USPS Flat Rate Envelopes: 12x9x1
USPS Small Flat Rate Box: 8x5x1
USPS Med Flat Rate Box: 14x12x3
USPS Large Flat Rate Box: 12x12x6
eBay Standard Envelope: 11x6x0.25

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Ebay tries to screw up everything.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

After saving the draft and chatting with a rep, I went back and opened it and all the options were there!  The rep was no help and told me it was because it was listed under sporting goods!  Ebay tries to get sooooo controlling and makes things so hard.  I like having different options and using different sized boxes for the same item.  If it's in the same region as I am, I will usually send it Priority.  If it's on the other side of the country, I'll use a flat rate box.  Hey Ebay, we got this!  Leave it alone!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply