cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screwed up big with this package... ESUS tracking - need some help

I realized that I put the wrong item in a package going to Canada. Tried to get it before the truck left my local USPS but they were not willing to go through the already packed truck to find it.  This was shipped through eBay Delivery Services  and  has a tracking beginning with  #ESUS. I called USPS to see about a package intercept but they said they do not recognize tracking numbers beginning with ESUS. I googled a little and read something about there being two tracking numbers... an  initial one(possibly this ESUS one) and then another once it gets to the distribution center. Who can I contact or who handles these ESUS packages so I can possibly intercept it?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Screwed up big with this package... ESUS tracking - need some help

Does anyone know about these ESUS tracking numbers and who to call?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

When you print out the shipping label there is a standard/normal USPS tracking number on it that covers shipping to the KY consolidation location.  At the bottom is the reference ES number which will be applied to the package when they attach the destination label with the buyers name, address etc.  If you don't copy down the standard/normal number you cannot track the package at all since ebay only shows the ES number in the sold item details and will not give it to you over the phone.  Ask me how I know this?  I did the same thing and the buyer who had purchased a $10 item denied receiving a $100 item and I got screwed.  Had to refund the $100 buyer and only got $10 for my $100 item.  Always write down the std USPS number because if it gets lost on it's way to Kentucky you have nothing.  Good luck!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

if ypou recently printed the label then go back to the label in the labels section and just use the USA tracking to recall the package before it gets to KY

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 4 of 4
latest reply