cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund on shipping

How do I give a refund on shipping when the person paid for 2 items, 2 postage and i combined the shipping for 1 shipping label. The person is due full shipping refund on one item. Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Refund on shipping

@lakotak wrote:

How do I give a refund on shipping when the person paid for 2 items, 2 postage and i combined the shipping for 1 shipping label. The person is due full shipping refund on one item. Thanks.

Go to Order details in order in the upper right hand corner it is a big blue button it will say Purchase Shipping Label it has a drop down menu attached look for Send Refund. Click that it will bring you to the refund page. Be sure to select reason for refund at the top of the refund page. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

i already purchased the label in combined shipping. I went to the order tab, clicked but do not see a blue button on the left side of my screen. I am not real familiar with combined shipping as I have never really had to use it until very recently.   Any help greatly appreciated as to how to do a smooth combined ship when someone pays two postages for two items, but can ship for the price of just one.  Thanks.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@lakotak 

Ok , then go to your Paid & Shipped  orders find the order you wan t to issue a refund to click the drop down menu next to purchase shipping label click send refund. Untitled.png

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Oh, thank you so much for all your kind help.  Worked like a charm. Thank you.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply