cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QR Code not showing up via email.

hello,

i had no problems before today with getting the ship label QR Code to my email address so that i can print the actual label at the post office.

But today, i printed the label (QR Code), which i should receive to my email but nothing came.

Is anyone else having this issue?

thank you

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: QR Code not showing up via email.

This is a known issue @jbplus316 from the past couple of days. You can access the QR code through the reprint function.

To reprint a label purchased through eBay (or download a copy of a QR code through the reprint function), go to this page, find the order and select Reprint from the Actions drop-down. The reprint option is available for 7 days.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Yes, the same thing happened with two of mine. I am not receiving the email with the QR code. It's been working fine until today. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Yes.  Second day in a row.  Never had a problem in the past.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

experiencing the same here but no resolve yet

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Yes, also experiencing this as of yesterday. It's not good enough to suggest going to print the codes because I'm doing just that, but I have over a dozen labels and only a normal printer, so I have to manually cut and stick them all, it's extremely time consuming! That's why we use QR codes!!!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Same here, its ruining my shipping routine . Not sure what is going on 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

An update was posted here by devon@ebay saying the issue has been resolved.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping/Did-NOT-receive-QR-code/m-p/34264612#M469199

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply