cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem purchasing shipping labels today

Is anyone else having an issue with printing shipping labels?

As soon as I change the weight and try to update my shipping total, the purchase button is shaded and I can't buy the label. 

I am trying to change my item from 1 pound to 12 ounces and it will only take 1 pound.

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Problem purchasing shipping labels today

open a free account with pirateship.com and you won't have any problems, 99.9% of the time. They also import your ebay orders and post back the tracking numbers.

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

We had the same problem.  We worked through today's sales by purchasing & shipping labels from Paypal, but it's a pain to do that.  Funny thing was, we have 2 selling sites and the other didn't have this problem.

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

Two days in a row, "customer service" told me to just buy postage elsewhere. I asked should I just sell "elsewhere" too?

Message 18 of 22
latest reply

When i talk with customer service after waiting 45 minutes they went on my account and said they can print the postage. Its a good thing they can i can not. The told me they would call me back. Crickets.

The work around does work but it creates another step to print labels.

Message 19 of 22
latest reply

This is day 2 that this is an issue.  Should I write a curse word here to get the attention of someone at ebay or someone that can get a hold of someone at ebay?  This should be a TOP PRIORITY issue to fix and its obviously a lot of sellers affected...........

Message 20 of 22
latest reply

They had the same problem on their end when they changed the weight on my shipments. I was glad as it proved I wasn't making it up, or completely incompetent as they would like you to believe. Both days they said they would report the problem and that others also reported the problem. First day person told me to go and buy postage at the Post Office, second day person said go elsewhere. I used PayPal both days, no problem.

I'm sure that Managed Payments will be a Joy also, just will be hard to watch everything that they will take/fail to report or pay. Good times I'm sure.

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

Its actually working now on domestic shipping. Its stays grayed out for international. I had to ship to New Zealand and it would not let me create a label. So i used stamps.com.

Message 22 of 22
latest reply