cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem purchasing shipping labels today

Is anyone else having an issue with printing shipping labels?

As soon as I change the weight and try to update my shipping total, the purchase button is shaded and I can't buy the label. 

I am trying to change my item from 1 pound to 12 ounces and it will only take 1 pound.

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Problem purchasing shipping labels today

I've read of folks with problems today. Mine worked earlier. Give it a bit and try again. Good luck!

Message 2 of 22
latest reply

I am having the same problem the purchase of the label grays out when you change the weight.

Message 3 of 22
latest reply

I'm having the same exact issue today, as well.........

Message 4 of 22
latest reply

How do they expect us to get our items shipped under there time constraints if you can not buy postage?

Message 5 of 22
latest reply

I have managed to find a work around this glitch. 

I input my package dimensions and weight, I then click "carrier packaging" and again click back to "custom size." I am then greeted with the ability to purchase the shipping service of my choice. 

At least they didn't round up and bill all of our flat rates with imperfect measurements input again... 

And they wonder why no one would dare allow eBay to manage their payments... 

Message 6 of 22
latest reply

Thank you it did work but it still should work like it always did. it now adds more steps to purchase postage.

I tried firefox and chrome both do not work.

Message 7 of 22
latest reply

Same issue here.
Message 8 of 22
latest reply

I tried your work around and I do get the purchase label to go blue but when i say buy it throws an error " something went wrong and we are not able to generate the label".

Message 9 of 22
latest reply

I guess i will have to stop buying postage on ebay. Seeing i can not buy or print postage anymore.

Message 10 of 22
latest reply

Thanks! That worked. I appreciate your help.
Message 11 of 22
latest reply

Hi i have the same problem going on i made a 1 ounce item just fine then doing a 7 ounce and the purchase box is shaded.  I tryied2 computers and 3 browsers makes no difference.  how can we ship within 24 hours when it wont work. Tempted just to leave it at 1 ounce and send it thru

Message 12 of 22
latest reply

I printed a label through Paypal which worked and all, but I didn't get my eBay discount when I purchased it. I have another to print now and I just gave it a shot........still won't let me purchase or print.
Message 13 of 22
latest reply

same problem 😞
Message 14 of 22
latest reply

same problem and now it wont let me post to this group and my packages are late

20 + years and they cant keep a website up?  call back time is 57 minutes so im pretty sure they are aware

Message 15 of 22
latest reply