cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print additional label

What happened to the option to print additional labels?. Its still there in the drop down but when you open it just shows the old label you already printed . then there is option to print packing slip or save the code but no where to print another label. Many of my items require a return part so I print the label. I just had one that a part was broken so I had to go to PayPal to print. Even in the area with all the options, I can see all the labels five printed tracking etc but when I click on print another label there's no way to do it. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Print additional label

Do you not see 'Purchase another label' under the drop-down beside the order under 'Orders/Paid and shipped'?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Print additional label

Hey @dudeboy777 . It's not the best idea to use "purchase another label" to generate a label for replacement parts because the new label overwrites the old one, messing with your late shipping standards.

When I face a situation like that I generate a second label through a third party like pirateship.com or paypal.com/shipnow when I'm past my handling time, and communicate the tracking through eBay messages instead of adding it to the order.

That said, let's look at your question about why you can't print another label. You said when you select 'print another label' from the drop down, it takes you to a page showing the label you already printed. Did you intend to say when you select 'purchase another label', not 'print another label'?

When I select purchase another label, I'm taken to a page to purchase another label, and at the top there's a link to my manage shipping labels page showing the label I already purchased. If that's not what you're seeing, can you post a screenshot? There are different pages within eBay depending on web, mobile web, app, My eBay, Seller Hub, etc so having the visual will help figure out what's going on.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Print additional label

You are correct. I go to paid and shipped item and see my list. I click on an item , drop down it she purchase another label. I click on that and it brings up my old label with a not to reprint it or save the ad code or whatever that is. I click all around and nowhere does it allow me to purchase another label. Way too much trouble to have to try and copy the name and all to go to PayPal and buy a label there. I think ill just go back to selling on some other platforms that bring me more money if I have this much trouble just purchasing  another label. As far as shipping times I've always shipped same day bought or next day but I'm ready to drop the free shipping, not allow any returns and change the shipping to  when I have time. For the couple of % discount I lose way more than I'm gaining.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply