cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal no longer giving receipt-memo along with shipping label! Should correct this.

The last two PayPal shipping  labels I produced/printed came out with the bottom of the page blank.  I received the normal shipping-postage label, but below it, a blank page -- no instructipons (that we don't need) and no receipt (re-cap of the transactiopn;all the details that are on the shipping label).

¶ are others having this problem?

¶ they should correct this.

¶ is there a better place to post this?

Robert

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

PayPal no longer giving receipt-memo along with shipping label! Should correct this.

Good news: they corrected it, back to old format with receipts, etc.  Today, anyway.

Robert

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Good news: they corrected it, back to old format with receipts, etc.  Today, anyway.

Robert

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Well, the 'new' format opened for me this morning....what a Piece of Junk!!  Took me 15 minutes to figure it all out and then it printed on Half of Two labels, wasting the other half of both!!!  Pure Stupidity...as Usual here!!!

Every change they make is for the Worse!!!

JUDY-ism...the Only religion I need!

WWJD...What Would JUDY Do?!

^^X^^
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I always printed only one label at a time.  Working good for me now.  The glitch lasted only a few days.  Now I get both the label and small receipt-summary on one page

Robert

Message 4 of 4
latest reply