click on Print to >

tape the printed address to your envelope>

apply needed amount of postage

View Best Answer in original post

Message 8 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: POSTAGE

You want to print a label AND use postage stamps? Why? If you print a label, the postage is already paid. If you use stamps, you won't have tracking.  Pick your poison. 

Message 2 of 19
latest reply

HI I AM 85 AND HAVE A ENEVOLPE FULL OF UNUSED STAMPS FROM OVER THE YEARS I LIVE ON SOCIAL SECURITY AND SELLING SOME OF MY SAVED COINS TO HELP ME OUT FINANCLEY SOCIAL SECURITY DOES NOT GO FAR. I KNOW I CAN PRINT LABLES AND SHIPPING COST OUT OF MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT MOST OF MY ENEVELOPES ARE UNDER 3 OZ SO A POSTAGE STAMP WOULD WORK AND I DONT HAVE TO WRITE OUT ADDRESSS ON THE ENEVOLPE THANKS GARY

Message 3 of 19
latest reply

If you simply want to print an address label, you'll need to do it with Word of something similar. Neither ebay or Paypal  offer the ability to print labels without postage.

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

I have a template saved as a .docx on my computer. Whenever I need to mail something outside of normal sold items I bring up the doc, enter the recipients name and print onto either the envelope (if it fits the printer - some don't) or onto a peel and stick label and apply it to the envelope/package.

The template already includes my name and return address. Quick, simple and neat

Message 5 of 19
latest reply

OK, I'm confused here.  If you want to utilize all those saved-up postage stamps, rather than using a label, why do you not have to write out an address on the envelope? 

Message 6 of 19
latest reply

Can you put some stamps on it and then go to the post office?  Once you get the label there,  you get a receipt and then you write the tracking number down. It's a pain in the butt.  I too have a bunch of stamps that I need to unload.  Make sure that the package is big enough for the stamps and the label that the post office will attached .  Make sure that you write the name and address EXACTLY like it's on the payment.  Goodluck.

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

@bullheadrivercity 

sellers hub>

see all orders>

locate the sale>

click on the drop down arrow >

a window will drop down with choices>

click on Print packing slip and more>

click on Packing slip to deselect that choice>

click on Address label to select that>

click on Print to >

tape the printed address to your envelope>

apply needed amount of postage

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

@bullheadrivercity 

This, as you may know, will not provide tracking. Be sure to mark the sale as shipped

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

thanks for your input at 85 living on social security sometimes things gets tough. Over the years i have gathered a envelope of unused stamps and i am selling some of my coins i have scratched  over the years to have some dental work i need done this summer. i am just trying to save a little extra thanks again gary

Message 10 of 19
latest reply

i am in early stage of parkinson my hands most time shake writhing is hard typing is a little easier thanks for your input gary

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

GOOD MORNING I AM 85 AND JUST CANNOT FIND PRINT PACKING SHEET AFTER  I  SELECT THE ITEM SOLD IT TAKES ME TO ANOTHER PAGE WHICH IS LIKE THE LISTING PAGE THERE ARE ABOUT 5 CHOICES BUT NONE ARE PRINT PACKING SHEET. ONE ITEM SAYS PRINT LABLE. BUT NO PACKING SHEET ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED ONE PROBLEM IS AT MY AGE IF I CANNOT FIND WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IN ABOUT  5 MINUTES I GIVE UP MY PATIENCE  IS SHORT. I GRESS THATS WHY THEY SAY OLDER PEOPLE ARE GRUMPY. THANKS GARY

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO REPLY GARY

Message 13 of 19
latest reply

HI GOOD MORNING THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO RESPOND I WILL LOOK IN ON YOUR SUGGESTION  GARY

Message 14 of 19
latest reply

Thanks for taking the time to respond appreciate it  i will look into that gary

Message 15 of 19
latest reply