cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders Page - Sort By option keeps resetting to date sold

Noticed a couple days ago now that when I go to print out my shipping labels I sort by buyer name or username so that I can combine on orders (easier for me). However if the page reloads for whatever reason it defaults back to "date sold". Has anyone else noticed this error or how to change the default for this page?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

One possible workaround if you are unable to actually change your default: after you change the sort to your preferred view, try bookmarking the page. If the sort parameter is stored in the page URL, the bookmark should provide your preferred sort.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I'm having a similar problem. I prefer that the sold ready to ship orders list by the oldest first. That gives me a definite order of priority in what to work on first.

Now it is coming up with the newst order first. Not a big deal, but why the change?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi. I breifly read your message regarding sub - cat postcards, and in short time is money. I agree with would you were getting at. This is a huge problem. I was a top rated seller & sell items in what was considered high risk cat. I worked hard to earn ebay's trust vice versa. Ebay them tries to sell its new international shipping, then month later or 2 takes away all international sales that counted as top rated, now not top rated. ebay changes policies that in my opinion have only benefitted the company not it's clients. And during all the updates, have not compensated costs the seller pays for their store.  This is one nightmare. Thought your complaint was regarding sub cat., the issue / point is clear.  

If ebay is going to test, change, alter a sellers listing, then ebay State Clearly to any/all potential buyers what is happening & clearly state the seller is not at fault.  2. Comp Store owners of the monthly subscription fee regardless if they have called ebay to report the issue, regardless if the issue takes 2 hrs, 2 minutes, 2 days.  This should be done automatically and put on the discussion board.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply