cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order stuck in GLENDALE HEIGHTS for 13 days already

I bought an used notebook from the US, and it is stuck more than 13 days in GLENDALE HEIGHTS. I bought another product from the US after I bought the notebook, it went through GLENDALE HEIGHTS, but already left and is arriving home in Europe already.

Should I be worried about the notebook being stuck there?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@rafael.diniz 

Wondering if the notebook is on the non-import list to your country? Perhaps the seller had it listed funky and the bots allowed it to be listed?

I have 1300+ listings and only ~400 can be purchased in the UK while 1150 qualify to be purchased in Australia. 

If they never ship and it goes back to the seller, you will be due a full refund.

My EIS shipments going out have been taking a week or less to depart to Europe after arriving at the EIS hub.

Posting ID
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Have read of some hang-ups with items that have batteries.

May or may not be the issue.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

There is a huge amount of variability in processing times - doesn't matter the item.  I've had things wait two weeks, some just take a couple of days.  GSP was much faster/smoother/predictable.  

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

It is still stuck there. I'm in Portugal and I can import used notebook, no problem. I did not think about it having a battery - good point. Anyway, still in the dark here of what can be happening...

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Reached out to eBay, and was told that they are aware of the issue with processing delays at Glendale Heights. Their response? Simply wait longer.

My item has been stuck there for 14 days, since the 5th of April. 

This is ridiculous, as direct shipping via USPS would have taken less than half the time in comparison (on the extreme end of the delivery window).

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

My item also arrived 5th of April. But today I read good news (from 19th of April):

"Tracking number provided"

Uff... finally.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

My item is still stuck at Glendale Heights, since the 1st of april.I hope the shipping process speeds up

Message 8 of 8
latest reply