cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVER BILLED BY FEDEX using SMARTPOST

anyone overbilled lately by FEDEX?????????????????  I select FEDEX SMARTPOST cause it only showed as $7.17   I print label which got all info  FEDEX and USPS tracking and it show 5-6 day delivery.   I drop off at a FEDEX and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM package there in day and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I is saying WHATTTTTTTTTTTT    and I see NO POST OFFICE involved.   I forget and today see they have billed me an extra $13 for they expedited and unwanted services.     I got PDF of label and talked to a knowledgeable rep at EBAY and said would file yada yada    not sure what will happen    verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry strange thing

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@rosemary6525. Did you happen to use a FedEx provided box that specified a certain FedEx service?

Posting ID
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Could be a lot worse. Some have been billed over a thousand dollars by them.  What kind of box or envelope did yo use?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

no my    package    FEDEX just lost the smart post contract after 20 years     that do not end till Sept  doubt got anything to do with this

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

my package        

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

my packaging.  i still have smartpost label downloaded show FEDEX and USPS tracking both         

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

my packaging    FEDEX lost smart post contract  and if u look it no longer shows,  at least on my shipped orders.    Most likely EBAY displayed a shipping method that did not exist  and jackasses billed me for upgraded shipping

Message 7 of 7
latest reply