cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Shipment not Pickup since 5 days

Dear Team,

My shipments have not been picked-up by shiprocket since last five days although I have labeled on 17 April-2024, and last night i have lodged a compliant regarding the shipment pickup issue but it was not fruitful.

I have labeled all my shipments on time. Sir  I don't want further more cancellation of orders because already one of my client have cancelled the order and further if there is any cancellation  of order due to this issue I will not be liable for this mishappenning...

Thanks & Best Regards

Vedanshi collection

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Sorry, no one can do anything about your shipping issues. If your scheduled pick up isn't being picked up you will have to take your items yourself to the post office or where ever packages go in your country. 
Also I am not a sir. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

It doesn't show you sold anything since March?

Are you saying, those haven't been shipped?

Can you not drop them off with the carrier?

Have a great day
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

The OP is on time away with listings hidden. 
I only figured that out by clicking on an item number in feedback left for others. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

We are not ebay, you've reached a member to member forum.... we can't solve your shipping woes.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi @vedanshi . Most responders here are in the US as this is the .com forum. You may have better luck posting your question on https://community.ebay.in/ where you're more likely to find sellers using ShipRocket.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply