cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost of parcel due to incompetence

I had an issue with a carrier of one of our sellers, a carrier of a parcel costing me $200 was lost due to incompetence and lack of crude and actual assistance. A parcel I ordered was delivered to the address that was similar to mine which was slightly altered, the carrier placed the parcel by a door and took a photo of it as “proof” while the package was either taken by a random person or by the carrier themselves. It was not proof of delivery to the correct address or was actually signed and received by an actual individual. The parcel was supposed to be delivered to an official Aramex location to be signed and received to be installed in the system so my items can be further  sent to me. The carrier and issues was dealt with a Chinese shipping company in the USA and their gross incompetence has costed me valuable time and money with my cases being closed and no appeal process to get a refund or a meaningful reimbursement of such. Whilst my communications with eBay and PayPal did not benefit me with anything in regards to a refund or an actual effort to provide means of service regarding my situation through an investigation or such. Pay attention to delivery process and “proof of delivery” to avoid being in the same situation by avoiding anything related to Chinese shipping or such. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0