cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing stated fast and free but shipped FedEx smartpost

I am really **bleep** that the sellers listing stated fast and free and should have been delivered today. With the blizzard I expected some delays but seller did not ship until yesterday(I ordered it on the 10th) and it is being shipped FedEx smartpost which is extremely slow and won't be here until the 24th. **bleep**?

I have emailed him as listing is already not described. I only paid for this item from this seller for the fast & free shipping. And no response. Definitely leaving a negative but is there anything else I can do?

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Listing stated fast and free but shipped FedEx smartpost

And I would not open a case because if it shows delivered before you escalate it gets closed in the sellers favor and you can't leave a negative.  There is no benefit to opening one right now.  And this seller earned their neg 

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown

View Best Answer in original post

Message 13 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

The only thing you can do now is wait until the 24th. 

Message 2 of 22
latest reply

It just sucks that I have to wait 2 weeks for my item when it was suppose to be fast and free. He is a dropshipper and shouldn't have order from a company not offering fast shipping. Very misleading. This will be my first negative feedback I'm giving so I guess I should be happy that I had good customer service for the past year.

Message 3 of 22
latest reply

@fastship2016 wrote:

I am really **bleep** that the sellers listing stated fast and free and should have been delivered today.

And no response. Definitely leaving a negative but is there anything else I can do?

eBay added that "fast and free" to the listing. Since the estimated delivery date has passed, click: Contact seller > I have not received my item, and open a refund request right now, or as soon as eBay allows.

Then, even if your seller adds tracking, just wait 3 business days, and the moment the link appears, click: Ask eBay to step in it.

Message 4 of 22
latest reply

@fastship2016, were you able to start a "refund request" right away?

Message 5 of 22
latest reply

@fastship2016 - I am dealing with the same; should have received on 3/14/17 in accordance with eBay estimate; not mailed until yesterday and I don't have a delivery date because "USPS is awaiting shipment," which could add a few more days before arrival, only I am not going to leave neg FB, just "thank you," nothing more and/or nothing less.  My seller told me I should have it by Monday, but I doubt since it is coming from WI and not Jersey City, NJ (only a couple of counties over from where I live).  My seller could be a drop shipper (IDK), but I have no proof, so I will let lit slide.  I like to have my items received in a timely manner, however, it seems to be the impossible dream 😉  I may need more of the item that I purchased, but I just won't purchase from that seller.  

Not saying you should do the same as I am, but I just going to cut this seller some slack; there is enough red piling up already and there is no need for me to add to it.

Message 6 of 22
latest reply

What  was the Estiamted delivery date for this purchase.?  You'll find that in your purchase details.

"Fast" is not very specific term and estimated delivery date is more meaningful.

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 7 of 22
latest reply

Estimated time was the 17th and hence why I purchased from this particular seller. I ordered the 10th and she marked it shipped without a tracking the next day. I didn't get a tracking number until the 16th and it showed it was just shipped that day using smartpost which says estimated delivery the 24th. Fast and free shows up as that when you use first class or priority mail. Certainly not FedEx smartpost.

What makes me mad seller never apologized or took responsibility that they screwed up. So that set me off even further. I left the bad feedback as I was being truthful to my buying experience,my first time but they deserved it. Like I said I expected delays from the blizzard but they never shipped it when they marked shipped on eBay and then never took responsibility and atleast have it shipped from some place that offers fast shipping like Walmart or Amazon. But instead used bath and beyond. Definitely not a smooth transaction with this seller.

Message 8 of 22
latest reply

@fastship2016 wrote:

Estimated time was the 17th and hence why I purchased from this particular seller. I ordered the 10th and she marked it shipped without a tracking the next day. I didn't get a tracking number until the 16th and it showed it was just shipped that day using smartpost which says estimated delivery the 24th. Fast and free shows up as that when you use first class or priority mail. Certainly not FedEx smartpost.

What makes me mad seller never apologized or took responsibility that they screwed up. So that set me off even further. I left the bad feedback as I was being truthful to my buying experience,my first time but they deserved it. Like I said I expected delays from the blizzard but they never shipped it when they marked shipped on eBay and then never took responsibility and atleast have it shipped from some place that offers fast shipping like Walmart or Amazon. But instead used bath and beyond. Definitely not a smooth transaction with this seller.

If seller list free shipping  ,Ebay always sticks Fast and free  regardless of shipping service is offerd  .  Blame ebay not the seller !

Message 9 of 22
latest reply

Not eBay's fault at all. 

Fast 'N Free is a way to show buyers that an item ships for free and is likely to arrive within 4 business days. For items that qualify, a Fast 'N Free logo can appear next to the listing, and buyers see an estimated delivery date based on their location.

Generally, listings with free, expedited shipping and either same business day or 1 business day handling can qualify for Fast 'N Free. The logo may also appear if we can estimate that, based on past seller delivery information and the buyer's ZIP code, the item will arrive in 4 business days or less.

Definitely on the seller.

Message 10 of 22
latest reply

This is on the seller's listing for the product I ordered.

Shipping and handling
Standard Shipping (USPS First Class Package®)

Seller states what service they use in their listing. First class mail is not FedEx smartpost.

Message 11 of 22
latest reply

@johnrj1226 wrote:

What  was the Estiamted delivery date for this purchase.?  You'll find that in your purchase details.

"Fast" is not very specific term and estimated delivery date is more meaningful.

in order for fast and free to show up the delivery estimate has to be within four business days.  

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 12 of 22
latest reply

And I would not open a case because if it shows delivered before you escalate it gets closed in the sellers favor and you can't leave a negative.  There is no benefit to opening one right now.  And this seller earned their neg 

Message 13 of 22
latest reply

@myangelandmyprincess - I think the OP has already given the seller neg FB 

edit: the OP has left negative FB

Message 14 of 22
latest reply

@postingid2017 wrote:

@myangelandmyprincess - I think the OP has already given the seller neg FB 

edit: the OP has left negative FB

Ok but losing a case would make it eligible for removal 

Message 15 of 22
latest reply