cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item location misrepresentation, I am done with ebay

Recently I have started using Amazon more and more, although items cost a little more the expercience is much better than ebay, so much so I decided to go prime.

A few dys ago I decided to buy a set of cargo trousers but couldnt find the style I wanted so I decided to try ebay (against my better judgement) I found a pair for a reasonable price and the listing stated the seller was in the UK, great I thought as I like to try to support my own country and it makes returns easier, Well they arrived and they were a bit to large so I opened a returns request happy to pay return postage and lo and behold the seller is based in china, this infuriates me, so I ring ebay, they dont care, they basically said you have to wait 8 day, I mean I know this but they just dont care about this lying going on with chinese sellers, they are avoiding tax, breaching ebay rules that ebay doesnt enforce, ebay is a criminal organisation enabling tax avoidance, and on top of that you have all the trouble that goes with the transaction, the phone calls, time wasted just to get you money back, well I am well and truly done with buying on ebay, the site is a mess and its not worth the trouble, this is the real reason sales are down, people just are not using ebay any more.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Item location misrepresentation, I am done with ebay

No, you don't have to ticket in the shorts because remorse return or not as described, you only have to return them to the listed item location.

So you liked it so much that you now enjoy paying for free shipping?

Message 2 of 2
latest reply