cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is digital image eligible for the money back guarantee?

Hi 

I sold a personalized digital image to this seller.

When she got it she said it was "awesome and what she wanted", a few days later she issued a refund.

I tried to work around with it but she's rude, offensive and started bulling for me to give the money back.

I was told by eBay help not to give the money back.

Since I got different answers by them, I wanted to know if the money back guarantee covers digital image, since that said it doesn't.

I also read PayPal doesn't either.

Just wanted to know what to expect

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Is digital image eligible for the money back guarantee?

Not it then. Thanks

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

@gestationx wrote:
Although there is no tracking, I do have proof that she received it and that she indeed liked the product

Tracking that shows the item was delivered is the only proof they'll take.

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend.
Message 17 of 19
latest reply

I am sorry that the answers you are getting is obviously not what you wanted to hear.  But no matter how vehemently you deny or rebuttal the replies - everyone is right, except you.  I beseech you to review the links I offered you.

It's your account, we can only advise you how to save it - no matter what your past experience is - which has apparently been lucky.  Luck can run out. You can be lead to safety - but we can't make you accept it.  So if you want to be kicked off eBay - proceed as you are.   

I am a founding member of the eBay Community Expert Group: a USA volunteer mentor with over a decade of experience. I am not an eBay employee.

Live simply. Care deeply. Love generously. Speak kindly. Laugh loudly. Act responsibly. Rejoice daily. Help cheerfully. Plan carefully. Criticize sparingly. Invest wisely. Forgive willingly. Shop seriously. Play fairly. Learn graciously.
Message 18 of 19
latest reply

@gestationx wrote:
Well I hope you do not try to follow a career as a detective or something... Coz I don't know if you be good at it. You're wrong in all that you said.
I just asked because every single person that answers my emails says something different.
About the private listings is that I maybe sell things that people don't want to be recognized for.
Nothing wrong with it.

Uh huh. Keep living in denial. 

Message 19 of 19
latest reply