cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else St. Louis area having serious USPS issues?

Right now I have 4 days from the last 2 weeks that not a single package has been scanned yet. 

Yesterday's packages, all scanned. Monday, nope, last friday, nope, last thursday nope, and I also have a random day nearly 2 weeks ago with no scans.

My combination of disability and living situation makes it not really possible to bring them in to get scanned at the counter or do the scheduled pickup.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Is anyone else St. Louis area having serious USPS issues?

@tsme35  is also having problems getting out of St. Louis.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/GROUND-ADVANTAGE-MAIL/td-p/34276752#M2352343

Hope things shape up for you all soon.

Posting ID
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Have you placed a call to your local Postmaster?  

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I've had 8 new local post masters in the last 2 years, seems to be a rotating PO for them. But she did call me on the last missing mail inquiry the other day, last week had the post master at the delivery PO call me when the package was dropped off.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

The ones from the end of last week finally started getting origin scans last night. I still have a day from 2 weeks ago with no scans at all.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

If it makes you feel any better they rarely do origin scans when you do a pickup request. Sometimes there's no scan until delivery.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I feel for you, I'm disable too but I have an outstanding mail lady, she knows my situation so she make sure my packages get picked up. She even has my number and text if something comes up, she also has one of my kids numbers if she notice's something is wrong. I live alone so she keeps tabs on me, so if ever I don't have any pick ups for a couple days and don't let her know, she can get a hold of my kid. She's found one older lady that had fell and died, she won't do that again, hence my kids number.

I don't know your whole situation but maybe contact you local PO and explain you situation.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply