cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is USPS tracking down for anybody else or is it just me?

Haven't been able to track anything all day (3/17/24) on the USPS site.  It just brings up a blank page (no error message).  I don't see anything on the USPS site about the tracking having issues.  So just wondering if this is a me issue or is it down for everyone else as well?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Is USPS tracking down for anybody else or is it just me?

I didn't have any problems with USPS tracking today.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

So you can go to the USPS site today and enter a tracking number and it pulls it up just fine?  When I do it, it just pulls up a blank page.  Started today.  I cleared cache and restarted computer but still nothing.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Just checked the tracking for an international package I'm waiting on and the page is working just fine for me.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I got three ways, through an Ebay listing, putting a tracking number in google then picking the USPS site and directly from USPS.com.   Are you using a bookmarked link?  Sometimes they change the address.  

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@modulok! wrote:

Haven't been able to track anything all day (3/17/24) on the USPS site.  It just brings up a blank page (no error message).  I don't see anything on the USPS site about the tracking having issues.  So just wondering if this is a me issue or is it down for everyone else as well?

I see the same thing (Chrome and Firefox). Sunday can be a bad day for USPS, it will probably get fixed at some point.

I can't access current tracking using any third-party tracking services either so USPS tracking is definitely down at the moment.

Through Stamps.com the tracking history is available but it all stops at March 16th, going to USPS via the Stamps interface also shows a blank page.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Ok good, at least it isn't just me.  I am now wondering how the other responders can access USPS tracking without issue (maybe its a regional thing?).  I tried using chrome and edge and both just pull up a blank page.  Will just have to wait it out.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I don't have any problems looking up tracking through USPS. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Same here.  

Message 9 of 9
latest reply