cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is The Stamps.com Global Advantage Program working for anyone?

The program is mentioned on the Stamps.com blog, and was supposed to start working Sunday 1/21.  However, it's not working for me nor the one other person I know who signed up for it.  Their CSRs don't seem to even know the program exists.

So, has anyone been able to successfully print a non-document FCMI Flats label through Stamps.com since Sunday 1/21?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Your account needs to be noted as a "High Volume Shipper" in order to qualify for the Global Advantage Program.  If you are a high volume shipper, you should be automatically enrolled, but you can call stamps.com customer support and ask to speak to their High Volume Shipping Team (HVST) and they can help.  That's what I did. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

In regards to bigfishsports comments, I am a small shipper and have been given mixed comments about qualifying for Global Advantage by the Stamps.com team.  They did install it for me; but it does not appear to be working properly today (2/5/18). At this time, I am forced to use the USPS site for international shipments.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply