Did you mean: 

International shipping - address

Hello, 

my seller will ship to

eis c/o my name

Evtn:code

110 Internationale Boulevard

Glendale Heights IL 60139-2080

is this a legit ebay shipping center address? 
thanks for help!

Jonas

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes it is @jonaedhol_0 . That is just one of the eBay International Shipping hubs. There's another in Commerce, CA.

After the package is delivered to the hub, they will process the package, add an international shipping label and send it to you in Sweden.

An EEUS number will be generated, but if you need local carrier info, all you have to do is plug in that EEUS tracking number to a website like parcelsapp.com to see which carrier will be delivering your package. The EEUS number is generated as soon as the package is accepted at the hub, but you may not see the local carrier info until the package is processed and leaving the US.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

That is eBays international shipping hub.

Don't worry eBay will forward it to your international address.

This is purely legit. 👍

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yes it is @jonaedhol_0 . That is just one of the eBay International Shipping hubs. There's another in Commerce, CA.

After the package is delivered to the hub, they will process the package, add an international shipping label and send it to you in Sweden.

An EEUS number will be generated, but if you need local carrier info, all you have to do is plug in that EEUS tracking number to a website like parcelsapp.com to see which carrier will be delivering your package. The EEUS number is generated as soon as the package is accepted at the hub, but you may not see the local carrier info until the package is processed and leaving the US.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Great. I'm in Australia. I have had too many problematic shipments from Chicago over the years. Most shipments from IL to Perth have taken 6-8 weeks. One of them ended up being returned with the return address being changed to a random person in Melbourne so that the seller couldn't get the item back and refund me. The processing centre for USPS in Elk Grove Village is one of the most hopeless centres I've had parcels come from. I've had parcels floating around Elk Grove Village for weeks on end. The label ended up ruined and Australia Post was unable to deliver it to me. This incident happened around a few years back, during the coronavirus pandemic when I used to live in Mundijong. Fingers crossed, my Uglys CD doesn't go through Elk Grove Village to be processed for shipping to Australia via their new international shipping hub. Hopefuly it goes through another centre in Chicago. This is my first time placing an order via eBay's new international shipping program, replacing the old Pitney Bowes program from years ago. This program costs me an extra $5.00 for postage to Byford Western Australia. This uglys CD cost $35.00 to post while the stuff through Pitney Bowes was a bit cheaper. I have another question about this program. Pitney Bowes was the 3rd party shipper for the old global shipping program. Who is the 3rd party shipping company used for this new program? Does the seller ship the CD to Joe Blogs, then Joe Blogs forwards it to me in Perth LOL.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply