cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insufficient address, return to sender...

I shipped a package to Puerto Rico using my eBay, print label and the address provided by PayPal under ship to. The package reached the PO but was marked insufficient address and is now in the process of being returned to me. When I looked after the fact, his address provided by PayPal thru the shipping function did not have an apartment complex listed. What do I do when I get the package back. It cost $20.45 shipping to begin with, with me paying half that. Do I have to pay shipping again? Or is this on the buyer because they didn't give PayPal the full shipping address?

Never be afraid to do what is right, especially if the well being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way." ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Insufficient address, return to sender...

I just checked tracking again and it now says "delivered to original sender" but the zip code is in Puerto Rico. No way it could reach me yet in the US because the package was marked return to sender just yesterday.

Never be afraid to do what is right, especially if the well being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way." ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I just spoke with the buyer, he managed to intercept the package. Whew!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

As a courtesy please instruct your buyer to modify the address appearing on both ebay and paypal.

Hopefully you will receive some referrals and repeat business.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You dodged a bullet, lol

Message 5 of 5
latest reply