cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent First Class Package Large Envelope Rates

Please explain why the eBay quoted fees range from $3.70 (today), $3.74 (yesterday), and $3.78 (intermittently yesterday).

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Inconsistent First Class Package Large Envelope Rates

Are the origin and delivery zip codes consistent for all three instances?  USPS first class packages used to all be the same cost across the nation, that changed in January with the price increase.  Now USPS first class packages are charged by weight and zone.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Are the origin and delivery zip codes consistent for all three instances?  USPS first class packages used to all be the same cost across the nation, that changed in January with the price increase.  Now USPS first class packages are charged by weight and zone.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

It is really unfortunate that eBay didn't explain that ahead of time...unless, of course, I missed a posting.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I received messages a few times letting me know about the postage increase.  If you go to your messages and click on the "from eBay" ones.  I got a message relating to it on Jan. 18, Jan. 23 and Jan 25

Here is the link for USPS  https://pe.usps.com/resources/PriceChange/January%202019%20-%20Notice123.pdf

there were also links for FedEx and UPS.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply