cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TRACKING WITH ASENDIA?

My first International shipping via 110 Internationale, Glendale Heights.  Firstly it had 3 rescheduling days via Carol Stream, IL then one via Glendale Heights before back to Carol Stream.  The next entry I saw was package being inspected!  Next information a new tracking number with Asendia.  I tried tracking via Asendia USA website and number not recognized.  How do we track?  I never do Feedback until I know item received hence my tracking check.  Small package only containing a small purse weighing less than one pound!

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TRACKING WITH ASENDIA?

You can track via EasyShip tracking website. They have an additional tracking number depending on destination, which you can also input into that specific international shipping service, which has pretty much complete delivery information (Excluding Germany, for some reason, Germany`s postal services are not integrated with international ones-I blocked Germany for that reason)

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I tracked and it  shows delivery in 16-23 days!!!  Is this the way all International purchases will go?  What's happening to the KY International shipping center.  I ship to a friend ( not Ebay purchases) in Spain via USPS and it never takes this long.  

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@danlmoe wrote:

My first International shipping via 110 Internationale, Glendale Heights.  Firstly it had 3 rescheduling days via Carol Stream, IL then one via Glendale Heights before back to Carol Stream.  The next entry I saw was package being inspected!  Next information a new tracking number with Asendia.  I tried tracking via Asendia USA website and number not recognized.  How do we track?  I never do Feedback until I know item received hence my tracking check.  Small package only containing a small purse weighing less than one pound!

Where did you buy the label? Was it from Pirateship? They use Asendia. If you used eBay I  was under the impression they used DHL.

I use Asendia/PS all the time. The package goes to California via U S Mail (although I believe they have other sites around the country for east coast sellers, etc). . It is then relabeled and PS inserts the new tracking number right on the label purchase page along with a link to the final local carrier. Every package through PS/Asendia includes door to door tracking, even for countries that USPS/delcon does not. (and per the other poster - Asendia definitely DOES includes Germany)

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I purchased via Ebay.  I did not notice the item had been purchased from buyer in Spain.  The address I thought unusual but thought was being delivered to buyer's work location.  Only when I saw parcel being inspected did I realise International.  Is this the new way for International shipping?

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@danlmoe wrote:

I purchased via Ebay.  I did not notice the item had been purchased from buyer in Spain.  The address I thought unusual but thought was being delivered to buyer's work location.  Only when I saw parcel being inspected did I realise International.  Is this the new way for International shipping?

Well, first off, you did not ship it through Asendia. That comes out of Pirateship.

But, yes, shipping through eBay has pretty much defaulted to the system you described.

You can, however, opt out of eBay's global system and send it by regular USPS or by any other method you choose. But you MUST disable the eBay "opt in" for Global International.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I just opted out international sales. No more. eBay's new international shipping is as chaotic as it could. I've mailed a small package worth $15.00, less than 8 ounces for $4.20. The package was scanned 27 times in 5 different domestic locations, that took them more then two weeks and the top of all eBay charged me with another $4.20 USPS Short Paid Fee.  I've checked, it's called by eBay "re-routing", I call it scam. To be able to track the package makes zero difference, the package running around like fart in the underwear. Sad.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

It depends where you live sometimes. Most stuff goes out California or New Jersey/New York. Tracking will show where there is a plane to fly it out...and when...and weather can always make things worse. Once it leaves USA...tracking will stop until package is physically in that country. I have a package delayed from the Netherlands and one from Macao coming in. I am not worried. I haven't gotten anything lost yet. My packages are smaller than a purse by the way.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

What's happening to the KY International shipping center

That is the GSP service, your item was sent ''eBay International ShippingSee details''

To send to me in Au - 12 Apr to 27 Apr

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 9 of 9
latest reply