cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I use the Online Label Record receipt for my records, just disappeared, help!

When I print a shipping label I always keep/use the online label record receipt that prints out as the second half of the label page.  Between printing labels two days ago, the receipt portion of the page has disappeared, now I just have the label only on one half of the page.  I've looked everywhere to find out how to revert this back to how it was, but can't find anything.  Does anyone know??  I really want to fix this, I use these for my record keeping and they are very helpful.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I do not know how you get that back if it was not selected to start with.

Go to your Shipping Label page and see if you can reprint it with the receipt portion you need.

See if this will get you there.

https://www.ebay.com/ship/labels/seller-hub

Have you ever looked at the "View Order Details" Report?  It has all the information of the sale with the eBay costs and shipping in a nice report.

This may get you there

https://www.ebay.com/sh/ord?filter=status:ALL_ORDERS

I print the report out for each sale, great for tax records.  I also save a copy as a PDF into a Folder in my computer.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@theoldladysattic 

On the label purchase page

First make sure your label options are expanded:

shippingoptions.png

When your shipping options are expanded:

labelreceipt.png

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Tried both of those, neither printed the report portion of the page.  I also use them for tax records, that's why I am anxious to have the original format back

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Well, this afternoon it is back to normal.  I guess it was an infamous ebay glitch.  For those who print from paypal or shipstation, or some outfit like that, that is exactly how my labels were coming out, just like the ones you get through the other processors.  I hope it's not something they've been testing internally.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply