cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have bought a $461 worth of computer part. The seller did not ship nor answered my messages.

Okay, so I won the bid for the graphics card I wanted, and placed an order last Tuesday. Now as Friday, this seller still did not ship my item. The estimated delivery time is the November 9th. I even messaged the seller, but haven't answered my messages for couple days. This seller was supposed to ship my item way before. I also checked the sellers info, this person made the account basically last month with no reviews. I feel like I got scammed. I even tried to call eBay, but they said they have changed the call systems, and telling me to use the online support which doesn't help at all.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I have bought a $461 worth of computer part. The seller did not ship nor answered my messages.

What is the last estimated delivery date?  You have up to 30 days past that date in order to file an Item Not Received case in ebay's Resolution Center, to get your money back.

If it is past the 30 day limit, you will need to log into Paypal's Resolution Center, and file an Item Not Received case there, as they allow up to 180 days from date of purchase to file, to get your money back.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You have to wait one day past the delivery date. If it's not arrived, go to the resolution center, link at bottom of page. File an item not received case.

Sellers are not required to provide tracking numbers or mark items shipped. You have to allow time for delivery before you can suspect a scam. You are fully  protected.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You can open a case against the Seller on Nov 10th (day after max estimated delivery date). 

I have forwarded the Sellers account to the Trust team at ebay.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply